Live on Fox News & Live Stream link
Promoting their appearance at the National Blues Museum Odds Lane and Casey Jolley of the NBM appear live on FOX 2 9AM show with Kim Hudson. Follow the link below to watch the full 3hr live stream from the show.
Odds Lane at the National Blues Museum
Indie On The Move Homepage Feature 5.29.17
"Of all the resources I've used over the years from old school hand written notes to digital platforms, Indie On The Move is by far the best I've encountered. Everything has been done for you and its mobile!... Cheers to Indie On The Move for giving us all the tools to bring our music to the world!"
New Album Review 4.16.17
American Blues Scene Interview |
We were very honored to have the pleasure of chatting with JD NASH from AMERICAN BLUES SCENE MAGAZINE recently about the new album and our long musical history together. Read the full interview here! http://bit.ly/2dHbbf8
"The sophomore album release from Odds Lane, Last Night on Cherokee, is a return to this South St. Louis duo's roots. Like most things in the Midwest, these roots run deep. Its a mixture of well played blues, funk, rock, reggae, and ska. However, the true genius lies in the lyrics, that touch on the themes that formed the foundation of blues music generations ago. Brilliant, and sometimes darkly humorous, it is impossible to categorize Bongo Boy Record's newest offering. We wouldn't have it any other way." - JD NASH
Stellar reviews of "Last Night On Cherokee" |
- "The musicianship – guitar, bass, drums – whether taking a solo or laying down a groove - give exceptional performances every time. The vocals deliver flawlessly with great ease, tone, dynamic, and a perfectly understated feel that compliments this genre." - Indie Spoonful review : http://bit.ly/2eJwVFs
- "Odds Lane represents the best of the blues with its rollicking “Last Night on Cherokee”. Deserving to be played as loud as possible these are songs that grab the listener." - Skope Magazine review: http://bit.ly/2dwDL12
- "Odds Lane are an extremely talented band with a great treasure-trove of splendidly written songs" - Amazon review: http://amzn.to/2g8UNUQ
- The Illinois Times – http://bit.ly/2fGokX7
- The Aquarius View Magazine: http://bit.ly/2gvxnfG
No. 38 on iTunes Blues releases and new album review from Sweden! |
"Every once in a great while I come across an album that simply blows me away.
Cheap Trickâ€™s Budokan....Guns N' Rosesâ€™s Appetite for Destructionâ€¦.
I add Last Night On Cherokee to this list." - The Grouch | Sweden
Read the full article here: The Grouch Album Review
New Lyric Video Release for "Red & Yellow Clowns" |
OFFICIAL RELEASE: Our new lyric video for Red & Yellow Clowns off Last Night On Cherokee is here! Since Halloween is just around the corner, here's our contribution. We do not advocate or encourage you to dress like a clown & creep around your neighbor but if you do heres your soundtrack.